Fun facts are meant to be fun, entertaining, short, can be about anything and should be interesting. Usually, fun facts are quirky and random. Sometimes unnecessary. In short, fun facts are a humorous piece of unexpected information that will make you laugh or at least say “Oohhh!”.
My 10 Random Fun Facts Of The Day
- Arctophile: A person who collects or is very fond of teddy bears.
- “Facebook Addiction Disorder” is a mental disorder identified by psychologists.
- Cherophobia: Is a phobia where a person has an irrational aversion to being happy.
- The chills you feel while listening music are caused by the release of dopamine in the body.
- People that laugh more often are capable to endure pain, physical and emotional.
- It is said that intelligent people tend to have fewer friends because they are more selective about how they spend their time.
- The brain deliberately forgets about certain memories to avoid overdrive of information and emotional meltdowns.
- Fucking, Austria is a village in the municipality of Tarsdorf. Pronounced “fooking”. Their signs “Welcome to Fucking, Austria” keeps getting stolen.
- Sapiosexual is a person who finds intelligence sexually attractive or arousing.
- Clinomania or Dysania is the state of finding it hard to get out of bed in the morning.