The Sunshine Blogger Award is given out by bloggers to fellow bloggers who blog about positive, happy and inspiring content. If you ask me, is a great way for bloggers to come together and showcase our awesome community by discovering new blogs.
I am happy and grateful for the nomination to The Sunshine Blogger Award by Jordyn, creator of the Blog: Living On The Upbeat. In her blog she shares college lifestyle tips and tricks as well as her passion for music. You need to check her blog out if you haven’t yet.
1. Thank Blogger (s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back o their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 1- new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and /or on your blog.
1. If you could travel back in time, what period would you visit?
Tough question, probably the Renaissance. To see first hand all of the magnificent creations and inventions that took place during this period. All the advances made in that period, in arts, culture, philosophy and economics gave the foundation for our present.
2. What is your favorite animal?
Dog. I like dogs, although I don’t have one. If I could have one (we don’t due to allergies) I’ll adopt from a shelter. So many are being euthanized on a daily basis that it breaks my heart to think about it. I’ll take a small playful barking loving full of energy doggie.
3. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Neither. Since I’m a stay at home mom and base my schedule around the kid’s schedule, some days are of waking up early or staying up late to get things done. But if I could be just one, it would be a morning person.
4. Who do you look up to?
My moms. Yes, I have two. My biological mom and my grandmother, who I call mom and she raised me. They are beautiful and strong, smart and intelligent, with so much love and caring in their hearts. My grandmother is the backbone of our family. My mom is the glue that keeps us together. I look up to both of them for their wisdom and strength.
5. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Healing power. I would like to be able to heal people from their physical diseases and from psychological scars. People would be much happier and full if they wouldn’t have to worry about illness (physical and mental).
6. Coffee, tea or neither?
Coffee. My daily to-go coffee is black. I do enjoy a latte or cappuccino now and then.
7. What is the most interesting place you have visited?
Taiwan, probably because their culture is different from mine. I love the food and their hospitality. Enjoyed visiting the night markets and temples. Gained lots of good memories made new friends.
8. Something on your bucket list?
Take the kids to every Disney Park in the world. So far we have only been to the ones in Orlando. That is 4 out of 12. (Correct me if I’m wrong in the total of parks.)
9. What are some small things that make your day better?
When the kids run and give me hugs without being asked or when my teen son says “Mom I love you”. My husband asking how I’m doing, if I’m feeling ok. The text messages my mom sends me when I’m low or high. An out of the blue message or call from a person I haven’t talked to in a long time. A cup of coffee. A mini 5-minute nap.
10. Dream car?
Chevrolet Suburban. It will give us all the needed space for the kids and us to be comfortable and the peace of mind of a being on a big car.
11. Who’s your go-to band/artist when you can’t decide what to listen to?
I don’t have one. Usually, I listen to music depending on my mood or let the music app surprise me with the daily selection. My favorite band is Oasis, I listen to them regularly.
My Sunshine Award Nominations
- Why did you start a bog?
- What is your favorite book (s)?
- What is your favorite post you’ve written?
- What is the most adventurous thing you’ve ever done?
- Your favorite food is ____________.
- What piece of advice would you give to a younger self?
- What is your favorite inspirational quote(s)?
- A country/place you would like to visit.
- What is your favorite season? Why?
- The one thing you’re most proud of.
- Hard copies of books or an e-reader?
Thanks again to Jordyn for the nomination and for the humble experience of connecting and spreading the love to other wonderful bloggers. Nominees, please tag me on your responses so I can read them. My dear readers, please make sure to check these blogs and give them some love too.