The blog had the honor to be nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award. How awesome is that? This Award is for bloggers by bloggers. Recognizing each other for the hard work that is put into their space on the world wide web.
The Versatile Bloggers Award is given to those blogs whose quality of writing, the uniqueness of subject covered, and the level of love displayed in their words and photographs can be seen throughout their website. The Award honors those bloggers who bring something special to our lives.
For those reasons, I was beyond my words when I was nominated by Witte’s World. Linda and her husband are the authors behind it. They blog about adventure, good eats, and life. Adventurers by heart that love writing about their travels, whether its camping or relaxing on a beach, new places to eat, writing tips and everything in between, because that’s life. You can follow them on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Google+. They also run a great support group for bloggers on Facebook, For The Love Of Blogging.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy.
- Next, select up to 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick the blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — include a link to their site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
I’ve selected the following, in no particular order, because they bring something to my life. Their knowledge, strength, humor, wit, and their craft, in one way or another, will enhance your life as they do to mine.
- I Live In The Country, Just A Woman Living On Dreams and Coffee.
- Lectin Free Mama, My Journey To Better Health.
- In The Thick Of It Blog, Chronicle L.I.F.E., Learning new things, being Inspired, Feeling Fit, and Evolving as a person.
- The Frugal Fellow, Money Isn’t Easy. I’m Here To Help.
- Crafty For Home, A Little Bit Of Everything We Do To Make A Home
- Life Journey 4 Two, Satisfy Your Soul.
- Broken Dragons Farms, A Journey Towards Homesteading And Living A Healthy And Self-sufficient Lifestyle.
- Leafy Vibe, Helping Mamas Raise Plant-based Families.
- Way Beyond The Norm, Living, Thinking and Doing Differently.
- Fearless Affiliate, Blogging Fearlessly
- A Coordinated Life, Keeping It All Together.
- Eye See Scarlett, A Parenting Blog And Scarlett’s Journey With Persistent Hyperplastic Primary Vitreous – PHPV
- She Rocks A Bun, A Blog About Life, Parenting and Positive Thinking
- Humble Honey Bee, Faith, Family, Finance And Food.
- Work, Play, And Chardonnay. Work Hard. Play Hard. Drink Chard.
Seven Things About Myself
- I’m a Type 1 Diabetic. I talk openly about it to help people learn more about this disease that’s so misunderstood. I got it as an adult. Yes, it can happen at any age. More on this here, here and here.
- English is my second language. My first language is Spanish and also have studied French and Portuguese.
- I’m originally from Honduras. You can read more about it here.
- The difference between my children is 11 years. It was like starting all over again. Love my little ones. And older one of course.
- One of my goals is to write a book on living life at your own pace and some short stories.
- I’m a bookworm. At some point, I had more books than clothes and shoes. Then my big move happened and now slowly filling my bookshelves again.
- I homeschool my oldest and will homeschool the little ones too. It hasn’t been an easy road, but rewarding. It does remind you to celebrate the small victories. I hope to share more on that soon here on the blog as we just finished our first complete year of homeschooling.
Thanks again to Witte’s World for the nomination and thank you for reading. Remember to stop by these wonderful blogs. Comments and shares are much appreciated.
Related: The Sunshine Blogger Award